Spending 1.5 hrs on a
friday night researching whether Sarah
Palin faked her pregnancy and the birth of Trig to
coverup a Bristol pregnancy seems like an okay way to lull yourself to sleep. Here I am in my old bedroom in my parent's house in Sandy Springs, Ga -
gauging the ferocity of my
diarrhea, then suddenly I'm reading
PalinDeception dot com. Conspiracy theorist are the scourge of the
Internet. I know this, but I cannot stop reading. It is not enough for me to think that
Biden won the debate last night. I MUST KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE THAT BRISTOL CAN BE 5 MONTHS PREGNANT NOW, AFTER GIVING BIRTH ON APRIL 17
th, 2008 (ALLEGEDLY.) I've now read a lot of articles and analyzed at a lot of photos. This seems like an alright thing to look into. Until you read this on a
totally unaccredited message board:

That is true. BUT,

Good idea,
Plasmafire.
No comments:
Post a Comment