Not just another case of no means no.

Out of the country and ever-short on american entertainment, I got many detailed reports from my friends in 2006. Oft referenced and repeated, The Tale of the Half Boner.

I had this ridiculous episode with Dirty Bike Messenger last monday. I saw him out at empty bottle and made the mistake of giving him a ride home (he lives in pilsen too) and of course he tries to f me while we're parked outside his house. He just kept going "let's go to your house and i'll eat your pussy."
"come on let me eat your pussy and then i'll go" which actually isn't that bad of an offer from a gorgeous man, but i had been down that road before and i wanted to take the highway. So I say "no."
"no."
"NO."
"I'm really tired."
"I just put carmex on and have the hairiest legs and semi-bush."
.... i mean i tried everything. and so then he proceeds to make an advance at me in the car!

{it was an advance of epic, creepy proportions. explicit details omitted}

"This doesnt happen often. This is rare, we're alone, and look I gotta half boner" he says. Then he unzips his pants and pulls it out.
Again, I snort "look I dont care that you have a boner," and then he cuts me off - "HALF BONER."
he corrected me on his erection status, like 'dont flatter yourself'....
I finally spilled my bottled water on the console and he said "that's what you get," and stormed out of my car!
He calls me 10 minutes later:
"come over all- my roommates are gone"
"no," I say.
Now, shouting, he says "I GOT 2200 SQUARE FEET! I GOT 2000 SQUARE FEET OF APT."

1 comment:

atomly said...

Wow. I miss you, Morgan.