I work at a mortgage bank in Westmont, Illinois. Kristin works at Barney's Co-op in Lincoln Park. Matt works at Puma, Smalls started graduate school in central New York state. My brother started 1st grade. Tanya and Colby moved to California and got engaged. Miles got promoted as the lead music writer for the Reader. Ben entered my life conveniently under the guise of a new home. Alan works at Vitamin and got dumped for the first time last month. Kris is having a hard time losing Trav's hand. Matt started drinking alcohol. Mike is still very smart and very quiet. Summy came to visit and now lives in Baltimore. Greg's on tour again. Adam and Joe fell in love with the same girl. Adam's on tour again, sometimes it's hard. I ride up hill both ways.
Someone slashed my tire two weeks ago. I found a new friend in Scott. Harper and Hiromi got married. Hiromi's moving back from Japan. Jeremy is still a domineering orphan, patiently trying to get laid. Mike hacked the password out of my computer.
I work for a sociopath who sings songs about loans. I got to sew some today.
Ben and I don't have furniture. Matthew's coming to visit, Safa's coming back to the states.
I wear tanktops and drink openly. I take arabic classes at the worst arabic school in the midwest.
Blessed is the olive tree.
I'm babysitting. I sleep a lot. I miss Vanessa and Latifa.
No comments:
Post a Comment