Morgan, It's so good to hear from you. I'm happy to hear you are having such a good time with your friends. My surgery went great. I'm walking without the cane and am able to do stairs fairly well. We have had a weekend from hell. The temperature in Morgan Hill hit 114 and the generator for the park went tits up. No air-conditioning, No anything. I had Nxxxx tied to my hip all weekend. I am going to heaven for sure. I'll tell you all the horror stories when we see each other. Have a great trip to Chicago and welcome home again. LOVE YOU LOTS. Gramma
Glossary of Terms
the park - elderly community trailer park
Nxxxx - elderly visiting relative who travels with butter and talks constantly of elderly sex
1 comment:
Morgan!
maybe this is weird, but I found your blog through excessive googling; I'm a Fulbrighter, I want to live in Marrakesh, I want all the hot tips, etc. I'm totally over Rabat.
rachel
Post a Comment