Book Mobile Launched!

It's up and running! We're a go! Can you smell the spicey scent of small change being wafted in your direction?
Well the book mobile is visiting Iraqi neighborhoods in Amman this week.
The program director writes
The mobile library began visiting neighborhoods around Amman and got a huge response. Already other neighborhoods are asking for the library to visit them. Thank you so much for your contribution. We have some beautiful pictures but that I will send as soon as I figure out how to get them into an em-able format.

OUR contribution, y'all. I'll post the photos when I get them.

As long as we're having a flame war, david didn't even know that iraqi's spoke arabic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weak.
since i live in a somewhat developed country it was my understanding that you were soliciting requests for books for iraqi's. of which i do not have.

also.

i know it's called arabic. but much like all of the other shit i IM you all day, calling ARABIC IRAQI was a joke.

you are now banned from tivo for a week.