
Business finally slowed down at work. No more non-stop clients and no more running around. Young hop stopped by yesterday to make fliers for The Taste. On our way to the art store we saw a car crash, where car A ran a light and nailed car B, then driver of car A got out of the car and said to the driver of car B, "I mean, I know I ran the light, but you just stopped their like a deer in the headlights. I mean, I wouldn't have hit you if you kept on going. I mean, its my fault for running the light, but it wouldn't have happened if you didn't just stop and stare..."
So we gave the driver of car B, possessor of deer eyes and a now smashed car, a Taste flier with our numbers on it - as witnesses to the crime. We borrowed a pen from the schizophrenic guy that hangs around.Does anyone have any Woody Allen standup mp3s?

No comments:
Post a Comment