We've finally made it home; Back to Marrakesh. It's warm and covered with ants, but IT'S HOME! Frankly, my throat hurts. I started in Rabat today at nine am, made it to Casa to meet Kristen for a tour of Hassan Mosque and after a brief but damaging shopping trip caught the seven fifteen to Marrakesh.
Furthermore, last Sunday Matt and I took the overnight from Marrakesh to Tangier. Summy and Adriana met us halfway in Rabat then we split teams and Adriana went to Algeciras (which is in Spain) and Matt, Summy and I went to Tarifa, which also happens to be in Spain. Then we split teams further, sending Matt to Rabat and me and Summy to Fes, which I had not been to. Two days in Fes. Summy and I returned to Rabat disgusting and disgusted. Two days in Rabat. On to Casa, on to Marrakesh.
Well, at least I've covered logistics.
No comments:
Post a Comment