Worst mayonnaise party ever.

I just spent the better part of the last two hours "researching" cartoons about Halloween. Which loosely translates to "Morgan watched Homestarrunner cartoons and wrote 'HALLOWEEN' at the top of a blank piece of paper." Well, lets get real, I also googled "muppet show Halloween", "awesome Halloween", "trick or treating", "trick or treating with the decency filter on, PLEASE" and then just "awesome".

In conclusion, my JB4 class will NOT be watching any of Homestarrunner's Decemberween pageants or pumpkin carving contests because I don't feel like explaining who Kid 'n Play, Andy Warhol, or 'The Concept of Lazertag' are. Nor do I think I can break through my own giggling to drop any knowledge on why saying "witches-bwew" is so funny.
So it's back to the boring old 'usuals': design yr own jackolantern, tell ghost stories and show them pictures of myself and my family dressed up as dinosaurs and superheros.

I'm off to the bookstore today to get some real work done and if I can stomach it, do some laundry. I received some typically Erick emails yesterday that surged some life back into me, and after a long conversation about 'valor vs. whimsy' and its effect on monogamy I am very glad to know him. He talks so much that when he is actually listening and silent, it is poignant.

In other news, it seems that my stomach is finally revolting! Oh stomach! What wrong have I done thee?!



I will continue to drink the water; let's see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why are you celebrating halloween in February? is this the Moroccan killing season?