The minidisc recorder came in the mail!!!! Vanessa's minidisc recorder that is...
We plan on documenting mostly prayer call and interviewing a few moroccans. Vanessa tested it out a bit tonight, with excellent results! The microphone is "professional quality."
I finally reached out through the haze of my unease to my friends today. And with good results. I've run out of whiskey and am nursing the last of my budweiser supply, so I'll have to struggle on without them. Boo.
I've never experienced such a disparity between my dream life and waking life before, it's really confusing! Whatever, the shit's stupid and we know it. This is an experiment in cultural seclusion!

I will follow with a recap of the Rabat trip - perhaps with a map - later this evening. Vanessa needs the compy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most 3rd world pharmacies have an amazing supply of intoxicating goodies. You could maximize your alcohol by supplementing it with tranquilizers, barbituates, or other sundry downers. Alternatively, you could spice up your night by mixing you Bud with diet pills and ephedrine. Either way, don't let the laws of your imperialist home-country stop you from getting fucked up. It's your god-given right as an expatriate, and your local pharmacy will appreciate the business... (just think of it as a microfinance project).

Anonymous said...

that is, by far, the worst advice I have ever heard from someone named jeremy

Anonymous said...

that is, by far, the worst mis-identification of a blogger by someone named anonymous.

ever.