Dudes, i know i havent posted a follow up to The Eid Report Part One, but know that I am working on it. Working on making it just as interesting as the first one, since part two involves no ritual sacrifices other than the fact that I ate liver. Well, basically all that happens in part two is that I eat liver wrapped in fat, which tasted like bacon, then take the train all the way to Rabat where I did very little other than take a bath. An elaborate bath, but a bath none the less.
It looks like now I don't even need to write the follow up. The rough was mediocre anyway.
Safi.
Though I'm certain that all of my knowitall friends with Gmail accounts've got the same info running across their news-ticker as me, I'd just like to point out that in Ireland, prehistoric men used french hairgel. And then were beaten to death with axes. We're pretty sure they just solved the worlds first gay-related hate crime.
No comments:
Post a Comment