Hakuna Matata, a-holes.

This is what I got from V. Ferdinand today:

"Just writing in attempt to drastically disrupt your life. And to say hi.
So, I don't know what the hell you're doing, but if you FINALLY have your
fucking bachelor's degree in SOMETHING, there are positions opening up in at
the school here in Marrakesh, beginning mid-January and the contract would
only be for 6 months. And you could live with me, I got internet, pirated
satellite, and everything. And 2 dead chameleons I had to bury on the roof.
Last June I wrote the mother of all college-level persuasive letters to you
to come here and live with me for the year, but then I didn't send it
because I thought maybe you'd think I was insane. But now I have a new
theoretical mode of opperation, which is to put it all out there and just
see if anyone picks up. Of course I still love you, and goddammit it's just
6 months, that's absolutely nothing. Just like a vacation and then you can
go back to whatever you're doing, but with a lot more money. After my
contract's over I'm gonna go overland through Mali, Mauritania, and Senegal.
Just to get Malaria. So you could come too."

No comments: